UPDATE: this event has been delayed to September 30th due to weather.
Family Equality Council and NOLA GAY FAMILIES are proud to offer an incredible opportunity for all those in the LGBTQ community to learn more about starting a family or thinking of adding a new member.
Join us from 10am-12:00pm on Saturday, September 30th for a FREE Family Building Session. It is a workshop specifically designed to help LGBTQ people in our community. We’ll have several panelists to discuss various pathways to parenting.
This event promises to be educational, inspiring, and fun. Registration is free but space is limited, so sign up TODAY!
Tickets -> http://familyequality.org/
In partnership with NOLA Gay Families, California Cryobank and LGBT Community Center of New Orleans.
– Scott Brown with California Cryobank
– Dr. Peter Lu with The Fertility Institute of New Orleans
– Latona Giwa with Birthmark Doula Collective and the Queer Pregnancy and Parenting Project
– Andrea Rubin with Delaney, Robb & Rubin Attorneys at Law
– Laura Kulick with Jewish Family Services
– Lorraine Rabb Clivens and Saidah Munir with Department of Children & Families Services
– Greg White with Faubourg Private Wealth
-Toni Buxton, Louisiana DCFS foster care program manager
-Shannon Catanzaro, Louisiana DCFS adoptions program manager